SAPA TREKKING 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
(OVERNIGHT AT HOMESTAY)
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (L/D)
Around 6:30AM: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, get on the Bus and depart for Sapa.
Around 1:30PM: Arrive Sapa Town.Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
After lunch , you will start trekking to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Stay overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Sapa –Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (B/L)
Breakfast is served at homestay.
- After breakfast, you will start a new day with interesting trek through the bamboo forest and a stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People
- The trekking distance is about 4km and it lasts for 2 hours
- 12:00 Back to homestay to shower and have lunch
- After lunch, you will be transferred back to Sapa Town
Around 2PM: be back to Sapa Town.
4PM: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi.
10PM: Hanoi arrival. Trip ends.
- Round trip by sleeping bus
- 01 night at Sapa homestay
- English speaking guide in Sapa.
- 4 meals ( 2 lucnhes, 1 breakfast & 1 dinner)
- All entrance fees
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses