SAPA TREKKING 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTs
(1 Night staying at hotel & 1 Night staying at homestay)
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (L/D)
Around 6:30AM: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, get on the Bus and depart for Sapa.
Around 1:30PM: Arrive Sapa Town.Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check in Hotel.
2:30PM: Our local tour guide will meet you at hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat village which is home to the Black H’mong and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
4:30PM: Come back to Sapa Town. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town. Have dinner at hotel restaurant.
Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
Breakfast is served at hotel.
After breakfast , you will start trekking to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
Lunch is served at the village.Overnight at homestay.
Day 3: Sapa –Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (B/L)
Breakfast is served at homestay.
- After breakfast, you will start a new day with interesting trek through the bamboo forest and a stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People
- The trekking distance is about 4km and it lasts for 2 hours
- 12:00 Back to homestay to shower and have lunch
- After lunch, you will be transferred back to Sapa Town
Around 2PM: be back to Sapa Town.
4PM: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi.
- Round trip by sleeping bus
- 01 night at hotel in Sapa & 1 night staing at homestay in the village
- English speaking guide in Sapa.
- All meals as tour program( 3 lunches, 2 dinners & 2 breakfasts)
- All entrance fees
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses